• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2023 Crash while hover scrub but 2022 works

Participant ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Adobe. Here is new amazing Premiere problem - I just cant edit my windows screen record file in Pr 23.4 (and it was same on 23.2), but it works on Pr 22.2. All settings are the same! How is that possible??? Why every new version have new bugs? I am insanely tired of switching between versions in search of the cause of the error and wasting my working time! Attempting to reinstall the program using the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool did nothing.....

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

It does look very weird. What are you computer specs? 

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notebook Katana GF76 11SC-483XRU: i5-11400H, GTX 1650 4GB 535.98 driver, 8Gb ram, SSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sadly 8gb ram isn't enough. At least 16gb is needed if you want a smooth workflow.

After all, to be honest, it's the whole PC that's not made for video editing, at least not with a program as demanding as Adobe Premiere...

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol ok, then why does it work on version 2022? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a software is working this doesn't mean that you can work properly. I can launch Call Of Duty on my Macbook Pro just fine, but playing it is a different story. Got it?

Also, anyone will tell you that 8gb of RAM isn't enough for editing.

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not got it. What is PROPERLY WORK in this case, if I can do everything I need to do with this file in Pr 2022 and can't do anything in 2023? RAM has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"It's best to have 16GB of fast RAM for Adobe Premiere Pro. While you can technically have 8GB of ram, it's not recommended for most use cases. High-end and professional users will want 32 to 128GB of fast RAM though."

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the video. It helps. What's the source of the media files? Can you also share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Source is Windows screen record, as I said, and all info of media files at the video.

Notebook Katana GF76 11SC-483XRU: Win10 19045, i5-11400H, GTX 1650 4GB 535.98 driver, 8Gb ram, SSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines