• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC 2019 13.0.1 Deleted All Media and Sequences

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Premiere CC 2019 13.0.1 two days ago and started working on a project that I had made decent progress on only to find out the next time I open the project file it's as if it is a completely new project with none of the media, folders, sequences just completely blank. I thought it was odd when I opened premiere and it didn't even show the project in recent projects which I then had to navigate through finder (working on a Mac Pro 10.12.6 on Sierra) to open the project file. There was also no auto save files or folder even though it is all setup to be stored in the same folder as the project files.

I know this was a problem in the beginning when Premiere CC 2017 first came out but was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. For now I am not chancing it'll happen again and will stick with Premiere CC 2018 12.1.2 since I've never had any issues.

With just my first few hours working in 13.0.1 I had already noticed a couple of issues with multicam editing so I would probably stay away for awhile if you often use that feature.

- Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't want to be in your position. It really sucks, loosing your work.

Is it possible that somehow you saved the project by mistake elsewhere?

It's very suspicious that you did not find any Auto-Save folders in your project path. Also it's impossible to close premiere without getting a prompt to save your work.

The Premiere 2017.1 bug you are referring to, has nothing to do with project saving. It was an ugly case where you might loose your media files if you saved them in the same folder you stored your cache while having cache auto-cleanup selected.

I believe Premiere 13.0.1 requires at least High Sierra 10.13, so I guess this might be the reason.

I will agree that at the time Premiere 13.0.1 is not yet stable and should be avoided anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines