Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 13.1.1 and removal of audio effects

Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.1.1 just came out with some stability fixes

OT: A 13.1.2 should be released asap since 13.1.1 seems to remove audio filters: PP DeNoiser missing effect

I installed 13.1.1 and it wont even launch without me launching it as an Administrator eventhoug i am the Administrator in Windows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for alerting this issue to me, Averdahl. I'll look into it immediately.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  It sees to have reverted back to the previous Essential Audio.  There is not DeReverb tool and the Reduce Noise tool seems to have reverted to the adaptive method.

Thanks,

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a fix coming out very, very shortly Megan Joh. Stand by. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, seems so. I miss the DeReverb Slider.

Please fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. Latest version of Premiere Removed audio filters such as DeNoiser....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Averdahl,

We have a fix coming for this specific issue very, very soon. Stand by.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a fix coming for this specific issue very, very soon.

For the audio filter issue or the Administrator issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know about the latter issue. Let me investigate. Have you seen others with this issue?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems too. My audio is different when I export my videos. On premiere pro, it sounds fine but it sounds distorted when I play it after exporting. Sometimes the audio is not there altogether after exporting.

Also I noticed the DeNoiser is no longer on the audio effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having these issues and many more since upgrading to 13.1.1 and Mac OS Mojave (10.14):

The counters in my Program window are now HH:MM:SS:FF (five decimals deep)

My jog keys no longer advance on frame at a time. They now advance one one-thousandth of a frame at a time??

When I try to export a finished product, the exporter source range now defaults to "work area" instead of "sequence in/out"

(I want default to be "sequence in/out please!)

workspace windows WILL NOT stay put! Sometimes they just change for no reason!

Are these issues with Adobe... Mojave.... both? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake on the first two. A setting was turned on somehow that should not have been.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, Premiere Pro 13.1.2 was just released that now includes the missing DeNoise and DeReverb audio effects.

New features summary | Latest release of Premiere Pro

Note:

The 13.1.2 update for Premiere Pro includes two audio effects (DeNoise and DeReverb) that were missing in the Premiere Pro version 13.1.1 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, Premiere Pro 13.1.2 was just released that now includes the missing DeNoise and DeReverb audio effects.

Great! I will try later today and will see if i still must run that version as an administrator though i am using a administrator account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines