• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro crashing

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening up premiere pro it takes a while but eventually opens. It will allows me to use media browser and it will allow me to select a video. However, when opening the video and try to bring it into the work space to edit sequencing, the colour wheel appears and the application becomes unresponsive and I have to force quit the programme. Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 18.31.46.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi haleym34720412,

Please try to reset app preferences (FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro? ) and workspace (FAQ: How to fix workspace related issues in Premiere Pro? ) of Premiere Pro and then check if it's working properly.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines