• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashing

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to do some minor color correcting to a project I am working on. Currently, I am using an adjustment layer over several clips to adjust white balance on them all at the same time. Every third clip or so, I go to use the white balance tool from lumetri color and Premiere Pro Crashes. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug that has not yet been reported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen this behavior myself, nor have I seen others post about it here in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Dani, actually I've had this problem as well. It was not exactly reproducible but had something to do with multiple adjustment layers or multiple tracks underneath the adjustment layer. What system are you using, and what is the graphics acceleration mode in Project Settings? Changing it from CUDA to OpenGL, or vice versa, might solve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines