• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CS6 PDF Manual

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find the old Premiere Pro CS6 Manual in PDF format.  I have done a search here and could not find it.  Must be looking in the wrong areas.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

The PR CS6 pdf guide is here:

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en/premiere-pro/cs6/premiere_pro_reference.pdf

I did not look to see if there is still a page with the link. But I just confirmed that this link still downloads the pdf.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no pdf manual. cs6 has a 'help' section which was in HTML format and is no longer on the adobe website... so there's nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PR CS6 pdf guide is here:

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en/premiere-pro/cs6/premiere_pro_reference.pdf

I did not look to see if there is still a page with the link. But I just confirmed that this link still downloads the pdf.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like that is for 5 and 5.5 and the links don't work but it's better than nothing I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, many of the links are dead.

It covers CS6, CS5.5, and CS5.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It covers CS6, CS5.5, and CS5.

By @Stan Jones

This was the worst manual Adobe ever made.

3 Version thrown together. Even worse, to find something just related to one version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is a mess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's been a long time, but if i remember correctly cs6 was the first time ppro went to operating on a 64 bit OS instead of 32 bit.... but there were some growing pains...namely some things worked and other things did not. For example on my computer now speedgrade, AE, and illustrator don't work on 64 bit OS.... but cs6 ppro does, and photoshop and audition.

CS6 was the last boxed version before subscription kicked in... so I got the creative suite....

I like using cs6 ppro for really simple stuff and luckily learned how to use it within this forum a long time ago from nice people who helped me and other sources ( help files in HTML worked back then).

I also like using audition and photoshop cs6 versions.

If you end up with specific questions about how to do stuff in cs6 there are some old timers here who may still have it or remember it and can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much to all for your link and comments about this. I have downloaded and will study it later.

With that link I found these also:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

Is that correct? The main one I need to study now is Adobe Encore CS6 https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/encore_reference.pdf
I need to get into this to experiment with DVD authoring.

Good to know there are some old timers - like me 🙂 - that I can reach out to and ask for help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines