• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro does not work on multiple machines.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working as an editor for someone and am signed in on their account to access their Premiere Pro subscription. However, Creative Cloud tells me that I don't have access to it, and only allows me to start a free trial. I have tried restarting Creative Cloud, restarting my computer, repairing Creative Cloud and uninstalling it. None have worked.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thru your Creative Cloud account you can contact Adobe in chat, otherwise you can give them a call. This is a user to user forum here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There could be a couple of reasons for this. The one that leaps immediately to mind is that you will be signed in on a totally different IP address (which will raise a big red flag at Adobe Towers, I suspect) or else the alternative is that they have already used both available usage slots (although if this were the case it should tell you that you have no activations left, or similar).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines