• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro export in and out doesnt match sequence in and out

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super annoying problem that I've only encountered recently.

Typically, I will select my in and out point, and then hit 'export', and the export window would appear, and wouldn't you know it, the export window's in and out points match what I selected in the timeline. Great.

Since the update, however, this only works the first time I try to export something from my sequence/timeline. If I try to export a different part of the timeline, setting NEW in and out points before hitting export, for some infernal reason Premiere Pro's new export window refuses to update the export in and out points, and only remembers the first in and out points, forcing me to manually adjust them to work.

Is there some new workflow change I should be aware of? Am I 'doing it wrong'? What's going on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

premiere pro export in and out doesnt match export in and out part 2.png

Here, the export window in and out points (not where I set them in the edit window)

premiere pro export in and out doesnt match export in and out part 1.png

Here, the in and out points that I set, that I want to export.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Nevermind~

Double checking the export window, I can see the 'source' tab has changed to custom somehow. Fixed it myself!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind~

Double checking the export window, I can see the 'source' tab has changed to custom somehow. Fixed it myself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. Same thing happened to me and I hadn't noticed the 'custom' range before this post. Was going crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines