Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro extendscript

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a beginner interested in controlling Adobe Premiere Pro using code.

I found examples online showing how to apply Gaussian blur to the entire video, but I'm not sure if it's possible to apply video effects to specific positions (such as the center or top left corner) for a certain number of frames as described above. Is this possible using code?

Thank you very much for your response.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

It is possible to control effect parameters, and enable/disable keyframing, but PPro doesn't expose the ability to add effects, via API. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to control effect parameters, and enable/disable keyframing, but PPro doesn't expose the ability to add effects, via API. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your response.
I think I may not have fully understood your answer.
Is it possible to apply a video effect at a specific position for a certain number of seconds (or frames) using the API? I have been looking for an example but have not yet found a suitable answer.
If possible, could you please provide an example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you now understand how to control keyframes programmatically. Thank you. If you happen to come across any good examples, I'd appreciate it if you could share them with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines