• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro for Ipad

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has created apps for ipad such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, creative cloud, and more. I know they have Rush but it doesn't allow for the same functionality as PrePro does in terms of editing videos. Not sure if this something you are already looking into but. If there was a way to have an app for iPad that would be cool. Reason being is I can't take my desktop home. And my macbook pro is so old it will barely surf the web for simple things like ordering food. None-the-less try to edit videos. But I take my iPad everywhere and use that like my laptop for everything. Anyways, just would be great to use to edit projects like that on the go. I know its probably not easy because you have to have all the assets and stuff but if everything is uploaded onto the cloud you should really have all of that. Just a thought. Thank you for reading this.

[Mod: Moved to the Premiere Rush forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

my macbook pro is so old it will barely surf the web for simple things like ordering food.

By @Taylor5FC1

No, the full version of Premiere Pro cannot run on an iPad. Photoshop and Illustrator for iPad are not the full versions; they can only do a subset of the desktop versions.

If you want to run Premiere Pro, you need a computer that meets or exceeds the recommended (not minimum) requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Your other choices are to use

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my macbook pro is so old it will barely surf the web for simple things like ordering food.

By @Taylor5FC1

No, the full version of Premiere Pro cannot run on an iPad. Photoshop and Illustrator for iPad are not the full versions; they can only do a subset of the desktop versions.

If you want to run Premiere Pro, you need a computer that meets or exceeds the recommended (not minimum) requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Your other choices are to use your work computer (if allowed) or use Premiere Rush.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think they would have created full versions on iPad Pro by now. They have the same chips that the Macbooks have so no such thing as not having enough power. Final cut pro is on ipad Pro so why isn't PP on there as well? Wasn't adobe one of the first ones that brought over their apps to apple silicon? Either adobe is being lazy about it or Apple is preventing them from making full apps for the iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This, 100%!!! Whats the point of having the same chips if they cant be used to their full potential or even halfway to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue here is that Premiere Pro neither supports nor is compatible with any strictly mobile-device OSes. Premiere Pro will only install on full-blown desktop operating systems. End of story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines