• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - GPU

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC 19'. Premiere pro recognizes my Intel GPU instead of my NVIDIA GPU, how do i change this?

Also it keeps telling me to update my intel integrated GPU in order to use premiere pro, but its using the wrong gpu!! HELP PLEASE!?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using a laptop like mine, which has an NVidia chip in it , the main mobo intel onboard 'graphics' chip has to be there to start your computer and see your screen... before you open up a program like PPro.

Your Nvidia chip will only work for certain effects while using PPro as the open program on your computer, though this is complicated ( cuda, openCL, Metal, etc. ).

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if you can disable the Intel gpu in the bios. 

I've heard you can disable the Intel GPU from Device manager, but that I've not tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines