• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Legacy Title Files - Where are they stored?

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - and thanks in advance for any help or insight you might offer!

I am backing up what is for me a large project. Of primary importance are the legacy (I know, slow to adopt here) titles that are in Cyrillic alphabet which I cannot read. I really need to keep them in case they come back for changes at some point. I have them in a bin in the project folder, all 200+ of them nicely named and kept in folders for the different videos they go to. But I cannot find them anywhere in my backup.

Going back several years and versions of PPro, I find this tidbit:is this still the case, are the titles in the PrProj file?

As of about Premiere 5 (before Premiere Pro days), the program stopped using TitleDeko, and the Titles are now stored within the Project file (PRPROJ) in XML code.

Is this still the case, are the titles in the PrProj file?

Thanks again for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

The titles are stored inside your project file, so they are safe as long as you have your project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The titles are stored inside your project file, so they are safe as long as you have your project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am marking that as a correct answer, yenaphe. Corroboration is a wonderful thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines