• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro or Encoder Will NOT export any XAVC Sony Z150 videos longer than 20minutes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export Sony XD Cam PMW-Z150 4k XAVC footage of 4 seperate videos, 3 of them are 2 hours in length and another is 56minutes.  I have tried every preset I can imagine.  Apple Pro Res fails, H264 drops audio 20min in out of sync, along with a few other presets, and I even had a Tech named Taraq in India tell me my footage may be corrupted but yet I can edit and export 2 to 5min videos with no problem.  He has me using the Beta apps and they still fail.  What is going on here.  Is it my system? 

MacOS Big Sur Version 11.6

16inch 2019

2.6 GHZ 6Core Intel Core i7

16GB 2667 MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4GB

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sufficient room on the hard disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

500 GB with 309 GB available and I'm working off a 4TB External Drive where my Premiere Projects are saved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines