• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro update

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running MacPro 5,1 with Mojave.  Currently running Premiere Pro 15.1.  A little buggy, but sticking with Mojave for the time being..

I would like to try Premiere Pro 15.4.1, but hang onto 15.1.  I have a colleague who has updated to 15.4.1 and needs to hand off the project for me to "online" for delivery.

Can I download and install 15.4.1 without updating 15.1?  I want to hang onto 15.1 in the event 15.4.1 is buggier with Mojave.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Hi there,

You may use Creative Cloud desktop app to install the previous version of Adobe apps. Refer to this link to know more about it. Also, please note that the latest version of Premiere Pro requires macOS v10.15 (Catalina) or later to work properly. Here is a link to the system requirements for Premiere Pro.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You may use Creative Cloud desktop app to install the previous version of Adobe apps. Refer to this link to know more about it. Also, please note that the latest version of Premiere Pro requires macOS v10.15 (Catalina) or later to work properly. Here is a link to the system requirements for Premiere Pro.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so I understand.

Can I have different "point" versions of Premiere Pro available on my system?  For example, 15.4.1 & 15.1?

I was under the impression that if I downloaded v15.4.1, it will overwrite v15.1, but leave v14.x alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines