• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won't open

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else is having problems with Premiere since v 14.3 update? I'm using macOS Catalina v 10.15.5 and since I updated for the newer version of Premiere it does not open! Just shows "Aplicattion is not responding" and it crushes. I already tried installing an older version, but it didn't work D: 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try holding down the Option key when launching the app. This will reset all your preferences to default, which is a usual first step in troubleshooting:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/... 

you can also try to clean your media cache

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/after-update-to-premiere-2020-software-won-t-open-and-cr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. On Windows Home 10.0.19041 and haven't been able to get it or other Adobe CC products to run properly, if at all. I had to run Premiere "as an administrator" to even launch it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't even get it to do that. It keeps giving me "The code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Which I have reinstalled it and tried launching from my desktop and the web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines