Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with keys-frames with "Essential Graphics"

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Essential Graphics to create some Presets with the goal to use it in the futur where I would just have to change the contents. But I have a problem, once I've done creating my preset and saved it, everything seems ok. But when I'm using the preset on a project, I have sometimes to correct somes of the key-frames to adjust the preset. But when I do that, often Premiere Pro add a movement beetween two key-frame, movement that not supposed to be there.

I made a quick video, Premiere Pro is in French but no worry, I'm pretty sure you won't have any problems to understand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It looks to me like the key frames are set to auto-bezier, and not linear, which means that some extra movement between the keyframes is being added, to try and smooth out the movement.

Try highlighting all of the keyframes, and then right-click on one of them, and go to both 'Temporal Interpolation', and 'Spatial Interpolation' (apologies - I don't know the french for these!) and make sure both are set to 'linear'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines