• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Subscription for CC2018 when changing to a new PC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having terrible trouble with audio problems with the AMD Ryzen chip PC for working on Premiere CC 2018, like hearing no audio, or faders do not move when they should or even keyframes do not stay even though I save the file.

I am losing so much time and sleep over this really so I have now decided to bite the bullet and built another system using intel chip and hoping the new system will work sweetly.

I have a problem that I am not sure about, can I get my yearly CC2018 subscription on a second machine or must I either pay twice or deregister and then re register with ADOBE on the new PC ? Can anyone advise me please, please ?

Any advice would be very welcome, please.

Regards,

Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

you can install your CC apps on up to two machines, and you can revoke/register for free any machine you are not using anymore.

You can do that from your account panel on adobe.com

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines