• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rate Stretch tool - where has it gone and I want it back please!

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the latest update and rate stretch tool has vanished. This is a great tool - easy to use, brilliant and handy. Now I cannot find it. Would love someone at Adobe to explain or just put it back. It wasn't broke! Nothing to fix!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

The tool bar icons are now multipurpose, like Photoshop and After Effects, if there is a small triangle at the bottom right of the tool, click and hold down to see the other tool choices:

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 4.45.20 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tool bar icons are now multipurpose, like Photoshop and After Effects, if there is a small triangle at the bottom right of the tool, click and hold down to see the other tool choices:

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 4.45.20 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to admit..I had to seek and find it first time I needed it...and then I wondered why and what was the point of changing it!

Not like the Tool Panel was  loaded with Tools and there was plenty of room for them all what ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My thoughts agree with Shooternz...

What was the point?  It's not like you folks haven't got any other bugs to fix...

Oh... I just remembered what the points is. It's 'Adobe style' - so that comes first over any other stuff. Of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not like the Tool Panel was  loaded with Tools and there was plenty of room for them all what ever.

My first thought as well.  This smacks of a solution in need of a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's seems to be another step toward making Premiere Pro what Final Cut Pro 8 would have been.

I haven't had a chance to install the latest version of PR (in the middle of a project).  Did any tools get added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than have all these tools stacked on top of each other, I would much prefer you give the option to tear them away from the stack and move them into the toolbox so they are always visible if I want them to be.  There's room for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, there should be an option to not work in stacked mode. please ask for it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines