• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render error - Warp Stabilizer

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my entire timeline already in place and ready to edit and color grade. As I drop warp stabilizer to some of my clips, there is always an empty frame at the end of the clip even after messing with the analysis and other features provided. Some of my clips, if not all, have to be cut at least 2 frame prior to the dropped frame for the other clip to fill in which interrupts editing to the beat as needed.

I am not sure if it's just the effect itself having an issue, but I have experienced this at all during any of the versions of Premiere released. 

Version 24.4.1

MacOS ; Sonoma 14.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. We can get this checked. To confirm, this issue only happens when applying the wrap stabilizer effect to clips. What type of media files are you using (codec/format, frame rate, frame size)? Have you considered updating Premiere Pro to its latest version?

Let us know.

Thanks again. 

KR

moved to discussions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Everything is up to date as I use the Creative Cloud launcher all the time
and it auto-updates and checks for it...

Clips are .mov, 23.976 frame rate, UHD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp is increadably heavy at demanding resources. From more than a decade with PrPro on a couple major desktops and heavy duty laptops, I've got enough experience with it to never apply Warp and any other effects.

I always apply Warp first, and when satisfied, do a full render and replace. That way I have replaced the 'original' wiggly clip with a new, properly stabilzed clip, and can do anything else without issue or slowdown.

You can always "restore original" to get the original wiggly clip back if you need to change the length of the cuts or redo the Warp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines