Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Exporter Error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Problem,

when i want to render my Timeline at some point the program says: " H.264 Exporter Error " at 00:00:00:52 but there is no Clip at this timecode... so there is nothing to render but premiere want to render this sequenz. I have this Problem many Times in just one Video. I changend the render setting in every codec but it doesnt work it then show me "Quicktime Exporter Error" and so on, i tried it with every codec in premiere, the same in Media Encoder too.

My PC:

i7 4700

Geforce RTX 2070 Gaming Z MSI

32GB RAM

i hope you can help me and im sorry for my english

Yours sincerely 

Vino

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already, try and set in- and out- points on your timeline, and select export between those points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried this too. So the Musicvideo ist 2min long. I had split the video in 4 groups each 30sek. Then i rendered the in and out points and then i opened a new sequenz and put in the 4 video clips i got. so i got no error message when i export it in small pieces. Then i put all of the 4 szenes in a new sequenz and rendered it again. This worked. But i lost a lot of Qualiti.

I recorded the video with a Blackmagic Cinema Camera 4K and i wanted to export the vid in VBR 40 mbit/s but that doesnt work. 

So i could export the video when i cut the video in 4 pieces with in and out points and then make it toghether again. But i lost a lost of qualitit is there any other options? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vino,

You may also try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and check if it's exporting properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I alrady tried this, cause i got this a few weeks ago and then it works but when i change it to engin software only, premiere says "H.264 Exporter Error" at the Timecode 00:00:00:52, just in 52 frames not a second. So this defently not works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your english is fine.  when you say there's no clip at the timecode, what's there?  Nothing?  Can you put in a piece of black video there and see if that makes a difference?  And you should be able to export with a high quality codec like prores 422(HQ) without any visible loss in quality.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Video is exactly 00:01:47:51 long and i set 1 in point at 00.00.00.00 and one out point at 00.00.54.32, then i select in the export menu in and outs export. it begin to export then it crashed and says this error message, but with the time code what is behind this actully in and outs. that makes no scense because this part shouldnt get exportet, i cant export the whole video either 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines