• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Timeline Doesn't Save!

Enthusiast ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My timeline has the typical yellow line with a few clips that are red. These red areas are basically not playing. So I tap enter to render the timeline for smooth playback. The red areas turn green. But when I save and close the project and then reopen the project those areas are no longer green but red again. How can i fix this?
Everything else seems fine. 

adobe.jpgproject.jpgsys-info.jpgtask-manager.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Neofilm,

Are you rendering preview files to a drive that frequently becomes unmounted? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neofilm,

Are you rendering preview files to a drive that frequently becomes unmounted? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, thank you! Almost two weeks ago I replaced a drive. I thought that drive was bad because I couldn't access it. It was an old SSD, not very big. I was using it for scratch... I thought I set everything to the new drive. But maybe it switched back or I just didn't change scratch. After installing the new drive I tried my old drive through a USB 3 port. Suddenly I could access it. The project connected to that presumably bad drive. So, you're right! 🙂 Just tested everything, yeah!! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines