• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a workspace in a blank project and using that as a template doesn't work any more

Contributor ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fix for saving a workspace in a blank project and using that as a template for future projects no longer works.

Opened a project today that I used that process with, and it reverted back to the default Editing workspace. Nothing I could do would load the Saved Workspace again.

Why Adobe, why would you do this to us?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE post this on the new UserVoice bug/features system. ALL posts there go automatically into the engineers systems, and also in collated form to the upper managers that decide budgets and such.

Over there you can quickly search for problem issues or feature suggestions by keyword, and upvote either. Add comment, and add issues/requests.

Neil

Adobe UserVoice Bug /Feature form: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why bother?

I've been to that site and there's 20+ reports of this same workspace bug that's been going on for over a year. None of them have more than 80 upvotes, there's no response from anyone at Adobe on any of the threads, and there's no progress on any of it. It's just another black hole of complaining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines