• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SEQUENCE Vertical templates

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple months ago I experiemented with 'dropping a sequence template' onto an existing sequence  // by dropping a template - - the template options I had literally showed how the video would look based on what type of social media etc I would export to - meaning it also showed how it would look on a phone etc - - I've been looking /can't remember how I did it - or where it was from but do remember it was within premiere somehow. I'm assuming if it isn't in premiere - I installed something / tried it once, forgot how I did it - - I know - - shame - lol

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - - it must have been an add on I can't find - ugh - - it had miltiple templates - that actually showed the frame of the phone screen/unusable areas etc superimposed on the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found something called 'safe zone templates' - - but these are just .png overlay files - they do the same thing, but the one I am looking for - after you dropped it onto a sequence - literally completely changed the sequence settings to the specific template - - still looking - appreciate any feedback 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FOUND IT - - OMG - really - - it's within PROJECT TEMPLATES - - once you select a new template - and then select social media template and open premiere - there they are - templates for any kind of social media - with SAFE ZONES to ensure you aren't going to have issues with out of view areas etc - DUH // now the only question - - how do you apply one of these templates - - if you already HAVE a 'normal' project created  - ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the template and import the existing project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - - but it would seem to make sense to me - - if I had a project, and wanted to export it to different social media types - that there should be a way - to drop a template onto an existing timeline much easier than the way's I've found so far 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines