• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sliders doesn't apply effect until I lift mouse click

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example if I want to edit colors with Lumetri, I don't see changes when real-time moving the sliders.

I have to move and I click to see changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had that yesterday, I was testing some Lumetri on Master clips and it was doing that (PP 13.1.5). I just did one quick look yesterday and it seemed it was working OK on a timeline clip. I didn't look any further, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it again today and I was only able to get it to happen when I was applying Lumetri to a Master Clip and viewing it via the Program monitor. When I view the clip thru the source monitor while modifying the Master Clip it worked as expected.

I think this must be correct as to see the master clip changes when viewing it thru a sequence would not show until the changes were actually made. Is yours acting up in different / repeatable circumstances?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines