• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound Issues

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video sequence a few weeks back, and my musician made some changes to the main title track. I saved the old sequence as a new project (backup in case something goes wrong). I then deleted the main audio track, made some minor edits, added audio ducking, etc. Everything seemed great, until I reopened the project. For some reason, all audio is now silent, including voice, music and sound effects. I have checked the usual, mute button not checked, levels, etc. I've even cleared the Media Cache, nothing seems to fix the issue. I don't want to create a brand new sequence unless I have to, and create everything from scratch just to get some minor changes to the audio, but I would like to use the new music. I just can't figure out why the audio is silent.

Any ideas?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

I've managed to fix it Jim. Apparently it's a bug. The solution is to toggle the solo track button for each of the silent tracks and it fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS and version?

Which dot release of Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've managed to fix it Jim. Apparently it's a bug. The solution is to toggle the solo track button for each of the silent tracks and it fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and discovered the 'solo' button' fix  for myself after an hour of lost work and  frustration . 

However I was  pleased to see others had hit the same snag and fix and that it's a known bug and not just me.

Wish they'd put  out an email for these bugs as soon as they are reported to save us all wasting our lives.

I dislike the new version of Premiere  with my pet hate having to open up tracks deep enough to see the names which takes more of my screen space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Every morning when I start up PP, most of my sequences are silent. So it seems to occur after quitting and restarting, although not always...

Duplicating the silent sequences helps, but also the toggling of the solo button(s) which is easier. Hope this bug gets fixed soon in a new update.

Specs: Mac Studio M2 Max, Sonoma 14.2, PP 24.3, BM UltraStudio 4K Mini, Avid Artist Transport / Artist Mix
Monitoring: HDTV, Behringer MS40 active speakers (thru DAC)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines