• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space Bar ... less responsive stop

LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2012 Sep 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Space Bar exhibits less responsive stopping since the  update a couple of days ago.

Anyone noticed that?

Starts fine.. but rolls on maybe 12-15 frames after Space Bar or "K" press.

PITA and less than desireable behaviour!

BTW: CS5.5 does not exhibit this . (and was not updated)

Maybe someone from Adobe can advise the likelihood that what was supposedly an UPDATE without adding anything significant can cause this issue please.  Obviously  the size of the update file contained a lot more than what was announced.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1073309?tstart=60

The cuda supported files were affected (back to default) and reports about the Adobe Appplication Manager are filtering in. You will note a new desktop icon has been added for it.  I opened it and closed it immediately when it asked for agreement to Terms.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1073843?tstart=0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been fixed. I used to have this problem but BM produced an update and it works without a delay now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the last driver but it created other problems. Check back on this thread myself and a few others commented on the

new problems that the current driver caused. Their last update did make the spacebar delay less of a problem but the other

problems that this created was worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any further headway with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my reply above #74. Update BM driver to the latest and your graphic card driver then see what happens. Unless you have some other problem as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello old post,

i have the same problem with Premiere Pro CC 2015,

Space bar is "lagging" and stop playback ~10 frams after the press.

im working on a PC desktop and using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA)

can anyone confirm the problem or does have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution to my bug. the playback setting was set to Blackmagic (Graphic Card) video Output. while my monitor was connected to the Norml DVI output. i unchecked th Blkackmagic and Checked Adobe Monitor and problem was gone. Goodday everybody

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this on the latest version too.

The same project played back on a machine with no IO is fine, but on a machine with AJA io XT, I'm getting a 8-10 frame delay on pause.

The funny thing is this has not been an issue previously and just cropped up, without any updates or changes as we are mid-project. so it's very strange that it would just suddenly start occurring out of the blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dustin,

The same project played back on a machine with no IO is fine, but on a machine with AJA io XT, I'm getting a 8-10 frame delay on pause.

That is a bit odd. What does AJA support have to say?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines