• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilizing Footage

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K I know, how to use the warp stabilizer, I usually use that, and it works fine. (This is for a stop motion)  Also I don't have a camera that can tether, that is why I get camera shake, anyways, it is being really weird, and not doing a good job of stabilizing some of my clips, and it is too shaky for me to really keep unstabilized, let me know if you have any suggestions, and thanks for the help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm of the mind that doing it right when you shoot is always the best solution.

Get a camera with a remote input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already been saving up for a camera with a feature like that, Earning money for me is not easy    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and this video they talk about using slowmotion to help use WS Make Your Videos Come To Life With Warp Stabilization - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines