• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stretching video?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to premiere pro, like today. I imported a video into a sequence and its super stretched out. I have been searching for hours on how to fix this but i have no idea. i know for a fact my video is good, because i was editing on davinci resolve but i switched today due to lag. added a picture to show what i'm talkin about. if anyone has any good advice please let me know. im so lost. 

maggie24770079gdbr_0-1654635614664.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very odd. I'd start by resetting preferences:

1. Hold down: Alt/Options on Mac or Alt on (Windows).
  2. Keep holding down the Alt key, and click on the Premiere Pro app icon to open it.
  3. In a few seconds, it asks you “Are you sure you want to reset your preferences?”. Click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that didn't work. when i go to import my video it shows the preview as it being like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it shows the video like that in the Project panel (where it gets imported)? What happens if you double click it? It should then open up in the source panel... does it look okay in the source panel? If so, drag the video into an EMPTY sequence. The sequence settings will then be set to the same settings as the video you drag in.

Hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the sequence settings?

What are the media properties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached the here. 

media properties.PNGsequence settings.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be the issue:

par.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. i downloaded it on my laptop and it is working just fine. if i redownload if back on my pc i will definately check that out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines