Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchro problem

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

I am encountering problems with the synchro tool from Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.0.2

Indeed, the tool seems to work at the first use, yet I'm not able to proceed to the operation a second time. I'm not doing anything different and I use the same options.

I hope I'm precise enough for you guys to answer. Let me illustrate it :  Capture.JPG  

This the way I'm doing it. Is there any solution ? Are there others methods to achieve a synchro by comparing two sounds files ?

Here are the specs I'm using: the video is a sequence of linked PNG images. The idea is to synchronise two input sounds, one is in MP3 format and the other is in WAV. I don't think  my specs interfers with the expected result.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help !

Zina B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the auto sync methods don't work, you can always sync manually.

Also, .mp3 files have caused issues for some folks.  Sticking to .wav files only usually solves those issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

Yet, the 1st synchro succeeds with mp3 and wav, whatever the source. The second fails whatever the source.

We can't proceed manually, too much work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, how much of that work would now be done had you started it right after posting this?

And how much is actually now done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea is to synchronise two input sounds, one is in MP3 format and the other is in WAV. I don't think  my specs interfers with the expected result.

I dont understand...

Are the sounds...recordings  of the same source? eg same voice, music, sound effects...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot seems to show that you also have a PNG file selected as well. That may confuse premiere. Select ONLY the audio clips, then select the sync method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines