Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronize Tool Issue

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me, but I can't find an answer about this anywhere. When I go to sync the camera's scratch audio with the separately recorded audio, I keep getting the error that the clips don't match. I should mention that this happens for each pairing. After listening to the audio I can confirm it does match the scratch audio. Also, it is definitely audible and the waveforms are visible and match as well. It worked for one project before, but not this one. Is this a feature of Premiere Pro CC that glitches and stops working occassionaly? I have v. 12.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ncedic,

Sorry for the issue. Please post a screenshot of the error message: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Also share us more info related to the media format & system configuration.

Try clearing the media cache & try again: FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clearing the media cache didn't help. Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 1.06.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto-sync isn't perfect.  If it just doesn't do the job, sync manually.  It's fast and easy.  (Often faster than auto-sync).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your in camera audio and recorder audio uses the same frequency (44.1khz, 48khz, etc...)

It's easy to have one track in 44.1khz and the other at 48khz, and this messes up the auto sync...

Are your 2 tracks using the same frequency ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they are both 48khz/24 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines