• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System requirements in download

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, im trying to download adobe premier pro from official site, but its said that my pc is to weak, don't meet the requirements. My specs are good enough and i have no idea why it appears

+ I updated the system to win 11 and it's still happening

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

fixed

login via other pc, start downloading the premier pro setup on the other pc. When the download is finished on the 2nd PC,  use some mediafire or just e-mail to transfer this premiere pro setup to your main pc. When you got the setup on your main pc to download the official premier pro, you can easy download the PP

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many reason, not just the OS (it currently works in 10 and 11)

Check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2024 Sep 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvidia geforce rtx 2060
ryzen 5 3600 6 core

16gb ram
win 11 

asus motherboard
2 hard drives
-kingston SA2000M8500G
-CT1000MX500SSD1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one hard drive is 173gb free of 1tb
second one is 326gb free of 500gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a ryzen expert, but it sounds like you should have enough to at least start PP. Is there any info from the error messages? Your error screenshot is not something I can interpret.

Is your nvidia driver up to date, what is the version number? I was running a gtx 1070 until earlier this year, so you should be OK there.

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2024 Sep 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvidia 561.09 (11 september 2024)
the only error that's showing is :  Jesli chcesz zainstalować program Premiere Pro, musisz zaktualizowac system.

(If you want to install Premiere Pro app, you have to udpate your system)

OKWięcej informacji

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That 561.09 driver is a "Game Ready" driver, eh? That may be the problem. Another user has a problem with that driver, as well, with stuttering in the playback. This leads me to believe that there may be a compatibility issue between that driver and the Adobe video programs.

In addition, were you trying to download Premiere Pro directly? And if so, which Web browser were you using? You see, you were supposed to download the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop frontend first, then you downdoad and install Premiere Pro through that frontend. And if you try to download Premiere Pro directly using certain Web browsers (I'm talking about you, Opera), the entire install process will get tripped up with a similar compatibility warning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, with what @RjL190365 had to say, also the link above that @Peru Bob gave you in this post: PBob's post 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed

login via other pc, start downloading the premier pro setup on the other pc. When the download is finished on the 2nd PC,  use some mediafire or just e-mail to transfer this premiere pro setup to your main pc. When you got the setup on your main pc to download the official premier pro, you can easy download the PP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did you mention which browsers you use on each of those machines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Think it doesnt Mater, the 2nd pc is using Firefox, but i tried Firefox too on my main PC 

(I tried Firefox,chrome,opera gx, Microsoft edge)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info, glad you got it working! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines