• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terminator Dark Fate: Trailer Remix Challenge!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-09-18 12.15.41.pngTerminator Dark Fate: Trailer Remix Challenge!

When director Tim Miller envisioned the new Terminator: Dark Fate movie, he knew Adobe Premiere Pro had the tools up to the task. Now we’re giving you the chance to remix the Terminator: Dark Fate trailer with Adobe Premiere Pro or Premiere Rush. Use source files from the film, plus a collection of free Adobe Stock assets — this is your moment to choose your fate.

Please discuss this challenge below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we get audio effects to go with the footage? Things like gunfire, fight sounds, car audio? Silent scenes don't always play well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those sounds are not in the download source zip files. you can make up your own, which is part of the challenge ... hehe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I've been trying to submit my entry for the last 4 days but ever time I click submit on the website it just shows the loading icon for HOURS. I've tried multiple times, different computers, restarted everything, cleared cache, cookies etc, different browsers - nothing works. Is there any other way to submit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the way I did it from a pc using edge browser... I exported my mp4 ( h264 ) movie to desktop. It is 21 seconds long. I went to the challenge website and filled out info ( name, etc. ) and checked the ' I agree' thing... and then clicked on the upload link... and then I browsed to my desktop file and uploaded it.. and then after THAT there was some " post " or other prompt .. which surprised me, and I clicked that and was done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all of these things too, but when I hit submit it shows the loading icon forever. I've waited hours and tried multiple different ways. Nothing is working and support isn't being of much help either. They only redirect me to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm. that sounds weird. there is a LIMIT of time or something on the submissions... I forget.. I think it's a time limit but not a byte count limit... is your submission really long ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is 1 min long, mp4, and 250mb. I really don't get why it's not working. Just upsetting to have spent a good amount of time on it and not be able to submit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a 720p mp4 for the product .. and it took a long time to upload with my stupid internet access.. in MN. U.S. Also, I don't think the server getting the file is top of the line stuff. It took a while to upload it. So, maybe try again and walk away for a couple hours... then look for that last prompt ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I've tried all this. Hoping Kevin or someone in charge of the contest can give some insight to whats going on or provide another option for submission. Thanks Rodney though, I really appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want to really get in touch with " those in charge " then look at all the videos and note the credits of who is doing what so that you can contact them. nobody here has anything to do with the "challenge" in relationship to your submission. There used to be a way to send private messages to other users .. and maybe someone here who has contributed to the challenge with interaction of sponsors can help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i spent the last week editing my trailer remix and missed the deadline due to issues not being able to upload, what can I do to contact and get in the competition i would be extremely dissapointed if there is no way for me to get in despite having worked hard on it and trying to submit at the right time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, you'll have to call adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I find there number for the right contact and did it help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just call customer support and select the premiere pro department

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i contact adobe about this remix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll have to call customer support and select the premiere pro department. That's what I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did you say because the man im connecting to doesn't seem to know about the contest, did you just inform them you were not able to submit your entry to the contest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask to speak to someone who is familiar with the contest and ask them to give you the info to the agency who is in charge of the contest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi again thank you for the help so far, a different premiere pro operative that I called said to message the forums, do you still have the agency information because all they can tell me is I believe it is closed sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin,

I know this contest ended a long time ago, but I had downloaded the assets prior and was wondering if we can still use the Terminator clips to create a trailer demo that can be posted to YouTube without copyright infringement. Or, are they no longer useable? I'm talking specifically about the clips from the film, not the Adobe stock assests. I'd like to create a demo I can use as a tutorial on film trailer creation. Did Paramount grant indefinite use of those assets?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines