• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you for the update, but there is something quite bi...

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, but there is something quite bizarre happening in the Lumetri curves and every other option that stands below it... Whenever I do any changes in the Curves window on my footage or on an adjustment layer, these nasty things appear on top of my footage: 

Sequence 04.00_00_00_06.Still001.jpg

This also appears on the exported clip. Can you please do something about this? 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.
These glitches appear only when GPU Acceleration is enabled. During Software encoding everything works properly.
So, I suppose it's related with video card drivers (My one is GeForce GTX 1050 Ti). I've installed the last version 451.48.

Thanks in advance for resolving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downgraded videodrivers to previous version and the problem's disappeared 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have this issue. Lumetri is all glitchy whether it's LUTs or just using vignette. I'll try Taras_Ch's fix of downgrading the drivers for my graphics card (GTX1080Ti), and/or toggling the GPU Acceleration. 

Blah, I was hoping for a bug free update this time. It's been slightly more stable but I guess one can't have everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue as well.

As Taras_Ch mentioned, turning off GPU acceleration solves the problem (but gives the problem not being able to work efficiently). I'll trying downgrading GPU video drivers (I'm on GTX 1070). I also have the problem where, when on GPU Acceleration, from time to time the program monitor is black. Audio plays fine, and the clips seem to be playing, but I can't see anything playing back. Turning off GPU rendering solves this, but again as mentioned above ruins my workflow and efficiency. 

Hope a true fix is released soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem for me happened when I updated to the latest Nvidia drivers. I just rolled back and it fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines