• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to open premiere pro, it gives me this message: The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

even if i reinstall premiere pro, it still gives me the same message. ive also tried uninstalling creative cloud but still doesnt work.

Anyone know why it does this and how i can fix it?

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

This is a windows issue;

install The latest supported Visual C++ downloads 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Nevermind. After I downloaded the redist x64 I clicked on the app where I downloaded it and pressed the repair option and then premier pro started working after that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a windows issue;

install The latest supported Visual C++ downloads 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know which of the downloads at that website I need? There seems to be several to choose from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - please advise on which specific download from the Visual C++ distribution packages I should download and install. I'm having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - please advise on which specific download from the Visual C++ distribution packages I should download and install. I'm having the same issue. 

By @PhDChemE

This should fix it: Resolve the "Missing msvcp110.dll file" error (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if the link provided by our experts helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and this solution is NOT helping.

I have updated to the latest Creative Cloud desktop app.

The links provided in step 2 are not accurate. There is no "CoreSync" folder inside of my Adobe Creative Cloud folder. I have also extensively searched for the executables with no luck.

austincaine_0-1631907055392.png

I have even completely reinstalled all of the official latest supported Visual Studio Redistribution files from Microsoft themselves. Both x64 and x86 just to be sure.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433...

NOTHING IS WORKING! This is enfuriating!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything but I continue to recieve this error. This is very sudden as well. What is going on??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, no CoreSync folder. Downloaded the Visual C stuff also. Not working. Is there anyone from Adobe that has acknowledged the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem and I am unclear about what I need to download there are several visual c++ things to download, what do I need?  Or should I follow what PHDchemE says

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue, I reinstalled the program and restarted my computer multiple times and installed the latest microsoft visual C++ package. It still won't open. I need to edit videos for work and I can't due to this error. Someone please post a fix if you find it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure this will solve your problem completely, but following the steps in this video (1) Fix Premiere Pro MSVCP110.dll, MSVCR110.dll, MSVCR100.dll was not found. - YouTube

and downloading the 2012 version Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download... and following directions in the youtube the x64 portion helped fix part of my problem.

I was at least able to open adobe and edit the audio and video. I'm still having trouble seeing all of the video though and so now working on that problem.

Good luck and hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of this stuff works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. After I downloaded the redist x64 I clicked on the app where I downloaded it and pressed the repair option and then premier pro started working after that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that. Thanks for updating the thread.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked for me! thanks you saved my project deadline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link for the VS 2012 Update 4 (Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download...) is what I needed. Ran it and did the repair option. Worked to fix me on latest Windows 10 21H2 and Premier Pro v22.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you so much that fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed the same problem I was having with Audition.  Thank you very much for this very very useful link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that install the VS 2012 Update 4 from the link above, downloading it, running it, then select "repair", solved the issue.  I'm in Premier Pro now.  Thank you for providing this info davew000, you helped me a lot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very happy the solution worked for you. This one was tricky as the version of VS is very exacting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. It worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading the VS 2012 version and the "repair" option, that's also what  worked for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well! Thank you! I've been searching for a solution to this for a while. This specific download is the only one that did the trick 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BIG thank you to marissae6189495 and JOEk1r

problem solved 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines