• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Current Version of Adobe Premier

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a bit of an issue since I'm new to the world of video editing in Premier Pro. I currently have CS5.5 and my footage was captured on my friends iPhone 6.

Somehow, the audio goes on audio 4 instead of one. Someone pointed it's the footage is recorded on a variable frame rate instead of a constant. So my question is if I get the latest version of the Premier Pro Creative Cloud, would my footage will work or would the issue would have been addressed?

The current version of Handbrake would not solve the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Hi all, I downloaded the new version and it did solved the issue. I have the trial but would love to pay since the investment is going to be worth it. Even though I need to retrain myself on the stuff that I know but its all good. Thanks for your responses!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should gain some knowledge of premiere, son

But for a quick answer: try to install the current version of premiere. If your problem isn't solved your recorded audio has probably different channels then the standard channels in the preset sequneces in Premiere. And it is certainly not because of constant vs. variable frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That far back, I can't remember if they had the source & tracking targeting blocks like the modern version. If they do, and you have V4 highlighted/selected, that's where audio coming in to the timeline will go. And you would need to change your audio track targeting controls.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I downloaded the new version and it did solved the issue. I have the trial but would love to pay since the investment is going to be worth it. Even though I need to retrain myself on the stuff that I know but its all good. Thanks for your responses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to shortcut key for transitions alignment center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i want to shortcut key for transitions alignment center

By @abhi27599684ip90

Make a new post and a proper feature request under Ideas in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines