• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This project was created in a newer version of Premier Pro ( Beta ) 2020

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when trying to open my files with the latest update. Tried to install back to recent but same error... anyone had this problem? Had to remake the whole thing in standard Premier... 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many things using the public beta can be opened back in the current shipping version, but if you've enabled an extra feature to test in the public beta, you might not be able to open that project then in the public version.

I think this project might need to stay in the public beta version now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, it seems all of my recent premier projects get this error now. I cant open any of them.. all programs up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now all of my projects that i start from scratch with ordinary premier pro does not open again. It says it was created in a newer version, this really sucks big time. Thinking of moving over to Final Cut, the support told me to download handbrake and load the file in there?! What file? the Premier file? He didnt seem to understand anything..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines