• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribing a spreadsheet into Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with a column of data, and I want the content of the nth cell to appear in the nth second of my video. The way I've been doing it thus far is creating titles for each second and manually inputting the cell's data into said title. I was wondering if there was an easier or automated way to do this, as the way I'm currently doing it can be very tedious if there is a lot of data. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This came up a bit back. I don't now if there is plugin for this, or what the new Graphic Panel may do.

After effects had some script options.

See this link; I have not played with it:

Creating data-driven graphics in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know of any solutions in Premiere, but it can be done in After Effects with the script "Comp from Spreadsheets".

It takes a bit of time to setup properly the project, but once it's done, it will be a click away.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines