• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent logos onto videos import failure

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys ! im trying to import a transparent logo from photoshop to premier, the file is a PSD and it has worked before. Now it is telling me, file import failure ~ error message the importer reported a generic failure. I've searched high and low but I have no idea why it's not going in like it was before. Thanks guys

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm do you have a version mismatch between the two? I don't work with PSD's that often but a version mismatch affects all other forms of Dynamic Link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you importing via the Project window, or do you have a PSD file open in Pr and linked to Ps?

If the former: resave and try again. Make sure its RGB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines