Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UHD display - full screen not scaling up bug

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So I've been trying to troubleshoot a bug with Premiere CC 2017 running on a laptop (Razer Blade Pro 2016 running Windows 10).

Whenever i want to put something into full screen it only fills a quarter of the screen - rather than the full screen. However when I select out of Premiere then back into it (while fullscreen is still selected) it scales up to fill the screen.

Anyone come across this bug - I'm using the workaround mentioned for the time being - but it'd be good to have a proper fix for this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally I've found that if I'm only using one screen (i'm using an additional 1080p monitor where I keep my bins etc), full screen then scales up perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines