• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Encore CS6

Enthusiast ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I reinstalled Encore CS6 from the Adobe Creative Cloud. When I looked for any updates today there was one.  How can this be possible?  It said to click on the update to learn more.  Nothing happeded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

I installed the latest update(6.0.2.004).  I did not install Update 1.  I was able to create a DVD and a Blu-ray without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not use what you are seeing. I have not reinstalled for a while, and imagined that the install is of an updated version, but that is probably not right. The final version of Encore CS6 for windows is 6.0.2.004. (For Mac, 6.0.1.)

Encore CS6 (original version) had 2 windows updates, the first fixed some bugs; the second fixed a bug introduced by the update.

Adobe - Encore : For Windows : Encore CS6 6.0.1 update

Adobe - Encore : For Windows : Encore CS6 6.0.2 update

The Mac 6.0.1 update did not introduce a bug, so it is the final.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version I have is:  6.0.0.492

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the update.

If the cloud update doesn't work, use the link I provided. I don't recall if you can just run update 2, or if you have to do update 1 first. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest update(6.0.2.004).  I did not install Update 1.  I was able to create a DVD and a Blu-ray without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines