Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to 22.6?

Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird happenings... ?

This link https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new.html shows what's new in Pr 22.6, but I can't download it.

My Creative Cloud desktop app showed momentarily the other day that I had 5 app updates, Pr included. I didn't do the updates at that moment. I came back later and now I only have 3 app updates, and Pr isn't one of them. I have 22.5 installed and my CC app is showing that it's the latest available version (even though the link above has info for 22.6). I did try rebooting the computer but still no new updates are showing.

Also, it's odd that over in the AE forum, there's a pinned post at the top that says After Effects 22.6 is now live! But we see no such announcement here.

Just wondering what happened to the update? Am I doing something wrong that it was in my CC app before but I can't find it anymore?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Apparently this was posted at the exact same time I posted my question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/known-issue-premiere-pro-22-6-on-macos/td-p/13156998

Understood.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently this was posted at the exact same time I posted my question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/known-issue-premiere-pro-22-6-on-macos/td-p/...

Understood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on when the 22.6 update for Pr will be ready? I am not updating any of the video apps yet because I prefer to update them all together and keep their version numbers in sync to prevent compatibility problems. So I'm really waiting for this to update everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see 22.6.1 now available... but I've already seen a few folks in this forum say they're having problems with it. Can anyone confirm that there are/aren't known issues with this release? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines