• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using After Effects Title Assets multiple times in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem that slows a lot my workflow and that is the use of titles inside a video. I make videos for products so I made a lot of after effects lower thirds to use them in premiere pro and just alter the text each time. However, if I use the asset two times in the timeline and change the text it also changes the original. Trying to rename the new title inside the project window of premiere has no effect.

I understand that it just links to the file and changing the name in the project panel is just for my convenience. Any tips to speed up my workflow? Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Hi

Are you using the text templates feature? If so, You can option-drag to create a new instance of the title within the sequence and then change the text. You could also duplicate the asset in the program window and use that for your new title. Just copying and pasting within the sequence will use the same asset but option-dragging within the sequence creates a whole new asset in your project which can have a different source text.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older titler process or EGP?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Are you using the text templates feature? If so, You can option-drag to create a new instance of the title within the sequence and then change the text. You could also duplicate the asset in the program window and use that for your new title. Just copying and pasting within the sequence will use the same asset but option-dragging within the sequence creates a whole new asset in your project which can have a different source text.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines