• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UX is absolutely terrible

Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom into text to line it up, need to scub timeline to get it to select text to edit, after selecting it in the graphic tab. Program monitor zooms the [removed by moderator] out where I was zoomed into, zoom back in to line up the text, then use the still extremly sticky sliders (like it's been like 20 [removed by moderator] years why are they still so sticky to move with the mouse). Then select the next set of text to move then, have to jiggle the timeline slider to actually edit it then the program monitor moves from where I was at. AHHHHH, 

Kill me now,  20 years using this program and we can't get simple things like, not stick sliders and properties, being able to zoom in and out nicely,  normal panning like "EVERY [removed by moderator] ADOBE PRODUCT ALREADY HAS".  I can't beleive I have to pay for this every month. 

End of Rant:
Macbook pro M1 max

64 gigs of ram

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good rant, but unproductive... :-_)

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

User Voice is where the Adobe engineers look for bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. The urgency for bug reports or new features can be judged by how many of us users upvote the requests. You can search for similar requests using the search feature at the lower right. It's best to upvote a request that has some traction (votes) already, and you can upvote and reply to that thread. If you don't find one the matches your request, then enter a new one. Regardless, post a link back here so those seeing this thread can upvote also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so voting by popularity in a site not widely known is how adobe fixes it issues.  JFC

where was this when hundreds of people were on my post about how bad PS performance has gotten. 

Ok so post to there make bots and vote up my issues, got it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines