Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not exporting with Lumetri color effects in Premiere Pro CC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro CC version 14.1

I'm using lumetri effects on this project and when I open my export window in Premiere Pro, the preview of the video, along with the exported video show with no color effects. I cannot figure out how to fix this. Also really weird, when I just tried to take a screenshot of the video player, the same thing is happening, the effects disappear. Please help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS, GPU, the driver version of that GPU? Your monitor, and how connected to the computer? What color management do you have going in the OS and GPU/monitor settings?

Are there any LUTs involved? If so, details about where you got them and where they are stored/accessed on your machine?

Do you have the Display Color Management on or off?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running macOS high sierra 10.13.2... i've got an iMac Retina 5k from 2017. My graphics processor is Radeon Pro 580 8GB. Processor is 4.2 GHz i7.

I'm not sure how to check the other things you've mentioned. The color effects i'm using are the stock lumetri effects... Technical>legal to full range 12-bit... with the standard CC brightness and contrast.

Along with the scenarios i've listed above, the effects also seems to reset in a way after I render the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include a few screen shots of your problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is super weird and I've never experienced this before on the countless projects I've worked on...

When I go to take a screen capture, the playback screen gets these huge pixel-like blocks and the effects disappear. When I scroll over the screen again it goes back to showing the effects... SO WEIRD.

My computer should be able to handle this project just fine, I'm working with HD and 4k clips and I'm using proxies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you updated to the latest nVidia drivers 451.48, this is a bug in their latest driver so you'd likely have to revert to your old drivers to get the lumetri working again.  Or you can switch off CUDA api in the Premiere Pro general settings of your project and use Mercury Software renderer, it slower but it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a huge surge of complain about this issue, and this is because of the latest nVidia 451.48 drivers update which coincide with the newest Windows 10 v2004 update.  There's little to fix this problem right now apart of pushing nVidia to fix their drivers.  The only solution by now is to revert back to the older working drivers or turn off CUDA api in the general settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines