• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vocal Enhancer Bug?

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I add vocal enhancer to a track in the mixer I get loud clips and noise bursts anytime the cursor passes a new clip.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Please help. I've filed a bug report nearly a year ago and still having the same issue!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the above: restarts, reinstalls, new sequences, new projects, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never use that effect.  You might try doing this kind of work in Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked perfectly until Premiere added the Essential Sound panel. Now it no longer works.

It is bc of this that I use Audition but it is an awful inefficient workflow. Everything was dandy until it got f'd up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm definitely a fan of the general idea of moving the tools of SpeedGrade and Audition into Premiere Pro, but I find the dumbed-down versions (Lumetri, Essential Sound) to be less than workable.

I much prefer having the full power of those tools available, as we do with the Color and Fairlight pages in DaVinci Resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Orf Does this still happen with the latest 12.1 release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sadly it still happening.

Please let me know what I can do to help fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this all the time and I haven't seen it happen yet. Perhaps update to the latest and see as Charles has suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent update (as well as every other update since Essential Sound addition) has not fixed the problem.

The problem continues with every new project I create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use vocal enhancer in the audio track mixer? That's where I am having the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One detail I forgot to mention is it's only when there is empty space before a new clip in the sequence when the noise burst hits occur.

But that's very common for rough cuts or really any project with multiple audio layers.

Again, any help would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines