• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What setting to enlarge timeline and also make ruler more visible ?

Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Pro CS6 has a new interface compared to CS3 and I am finding I cant see the very fine grey divisions on the dark grey background, I was used to black on pale grey. The move to dark grey backgrounds to many progs causes such visiblity issues.

What setting in premiere pro makes the divs white or more contrasty ?

Also what settings makes the timeline larger, as the frame spacing is not as big as in Davinci. I am at max zoom.

Merlin3

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Hi @Merlin3,

Thanks for the message. I hope the community can help. Unfortunately, your software is over a decade old and only used by a select group of community members. I hope someone here running that software can call up these settings and help you. Sorry for the frustration on this one. Feel free to test the new version to see if it has the settings you are looking for. Good luck to you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Merlin3,

Thanks for the message. I hope the community can help. Unfortunately, your software is over a decade old and only used by a select group of community members. I hope someone here running that software can call up these settings and help you. Sorry for the frustration on this one. Feel free to test the new version to see if it has the settings you are looking for. Good luck to you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also what settings makes the timeline larger, as the frame spacing is not as big as in Davinci. I am at max zoom.

Merlin3

By @Merlin3

You can customize the location of the timeline by creating a custom workspace.

This is for CC 2018, but CS6 is similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jspz_0P7LT8

Can you post a screenshot of your current workspace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines