• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats new in Adobe CS6 Production Premium? Im glad you asked!

Advocate ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 will surprise and delight everyone here. PrP and AE have worked on the basics and added new tools. I am so excited to see everyones reaction at NAB this year.

http://success.adobe.com/en/na/programs/events/1203_16108_nab.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 130 Replies 130
Enthusiast ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've read the new fature list and it talks about the new zoom and navigation bar in the source monitor...
my question is: will there be a (customizable) keyboard shortcut for zooming (time, not picture) in and out within the source time like in the timeline?
/Would be a great help with audio source clips, i hate using mmy mouse 😉

Also i've seen the BEAUTIFUL new Audio Meter and i love it, finally bigger and also horizontal! whoever brought this one in from Audition, tell them to come to Vienna,

the next round's on me!

...and keep smiling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"will there be a (customizable) keyboard shortcut for zooming (time, not picture) in and out within the source time like in the timeline?"

Yep, +/- keys will zoom in/out the range of the nav bar in the source window when it has focus.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! That calls for another round.

Thank You!

...and keep smiling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Felix,

I'm in Vienna at least once per year, so I'll take that round on behalf of my colleagues who worked on the audio improvements in Premiere Pro CS6. 😉

I actually recorded these movies about the audio improvements only ~200km from Vienna:

http://www.video2brain.com/en/lessons/changes-in-audio-tracks-and-merged-clip-audio

http://www.video2brain.com/en/lessons/changes-to-the-audio-mixer-and-audio-meters-panels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(the forums look odd tonight)

Todd, please do contact me, the next time you're around, i'd be happy to drink a round or two on behalf of your colleagues and with you!

And i hoped, i could actually stand a round in person! So Do give me the opportunity.

-great new audio features, wonderful workspace (for us guys with the fancy colorful keyboards 😉 )

i already ordered.

but:

(i never thought i could ever remotely quote renée zellweger):
"you already had me at global performance cache "

---

and keep smiling

...and keep smiling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> (the forums look odd tonight)

Yes. There is a "re-skin" occurring. Please give feedback about that here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments

We need for people to be vocal and candid with how they feel about these changes. It's the only way that the folks in charge of the forums can know what needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines