• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I export my video on my computer it looks clear but when I look at it on my Iphone it is pixel

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit videos for TikTok on Priemere and I can only have it be under 200mb of storage. So when I try and make the video optimized for that storage amount it looks fine on my computer. But the moment I send it over to my phone to upload it looks pixelated. The first picture is from my computer and the second is from my phone. Please help.

-Marketing Intern

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

How are you sending the exported video to the iPhone?  It looks like it is getting encoded at lower quantity settings during the file transfer.

Air Drop should transfer the file as is, but might be slow.  OneDrive, Google Drive, and iCloud Drive should also work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you outputting? I recommend using the presets in Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you sending the exported video to the iPhone?  It looks like it is getting encoded at lower quantity settings during the file transfer.

Air Drop should transfer the file as is, but might be slow.  OneDrive, Google Drive, and iCloud Drive should also work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Warren. This looks like you sent it via text message, and the phone carriers only allow files of a certain size and so somewhere in the chain it's getting recompressed. Get it onto your phone via another means, like a syncing service, or, upload to TikTok from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines