• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I import files from my folder premiere pro shows A low-level exception occurred in

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi this is mohan im using premiere pro one day I installed Insta360 Studio after installing the Insta 360 Studio the premiere pro wasn't working properly it's showing this error "A low-level exception occurred in: Insta360Importer(Importer:39)" This is the error I get, again and again, I did soo many trails but I failed so please help me how to solve this problem ThankYou

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteI installed Insta360 Studio after installing the Insta 360 Studio the premiere pro wasn't working properly it's showing this error "A low-level exception occurred in: Insta360Importer(Importer:39)" This is the error I get, again and again, I did soo many trails but I failed so please help me how to solve this problem ThankYou

By @Mohanraju29272329oje7

me too I'm dying plz solve this problem. I deleted insta studio, but it still doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mohanraju29272329oje7 

@Bisong293184990tot

Do the frame editing in the Insta 360 Studio program itself and you will output the finished video, and then integrate your scenes into Pr. Now Pr is a big big problem for many.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. Now nothing is working. Even with no Insta360 Footage in the Project. It's just not importing.. please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Seven Films 

do not use the Insta 360 plugin in Premiere. Just upload your sources to the Insta 360 Studio program and work with sources there. Then output in the format .MOV and import to Pr. There you integrate into your projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix this problem, nothing is working now. i can't import any mp4 files at this moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a fix to this issue: just remove the insta360 plugin in your premiere pro folder on your computer. And it works again. - only use the insta360 studio and download it without the plugin. 

https://www.insta360.com/mobile/support/supportcourse?post_id=10365

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohan,

Please can you tell me where can i find this folder on a Mac. I having the same issue cannot import mp4 files and all my old projects are not working. Just to let you know I already uninstalled the insta 360 studio app. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faizan,

Sorry about the problem with your projects. I heard that downgrading the version of the Insta360 plug-in can fix this problem. Can you try it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. This worked for me. Had the issue for almost a week and literally could not import anything that wasn't a MOV file. Ended up deleting Studio 360 and anything related to it, including the plugin, and have had no issues since. Hope this helps because I was losing my mind last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is the solution for a windows user as it might have been easy to find the plugin or any file related to the InstaStudio360. But as a MAC user even after uninstalling Insta360 and all the plugins and uninstalling premier pro and reinstalling, it would still reload that one file which is Insta360Importer.bundle. Even if you search this file with the exact name the file doesnt show ( i have no idea why) so i found that file in this location

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore 

I apologise if this is something basic but I really had a tough time finding this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team, I believe the latest insta app update should fix the issue. See how you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are a lifesaver, it totally worked for me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines