• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why no playback?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2010 Oct 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am debugging an exporter that I have run through a code checker.  I fixed a number of problems and loaded the new exporter.  However, when I got into Premiere Pro(c) CS5, I noticed that no video will play in any window.  All of the video effects work, but I can only get a display window to update by dragging the cursor along the timeline in the source or program window.  If I try to export anything, it fails because all of the render parameters come back with zeros for height, width, framerate, etc.

Obviously, what ever does the rendering is not working.  I have tried removing all of the Premiere software and reinstalled it.  I removed all of the presets and workspaces.  Nothing seems to help.  I am running on Windows 7 (64 bit) on a Dell Precision M4400 laptop with 4 gigabytes of memory.  My graphics card is a Nvidia Quadro FX 770M.  I am trying to display in a SD DV (720 by 480) environment.

Does anyone have a clue why it will not play a video in any window?

Thanks,

Gene

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2010 Oct 19, 2010

Okay, so it sounds like this is more of a general issue, and not caused by plug-ins.  The general non-SDK forum would be a better place to get more input.  I personally have never heard of this happening.

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you removed your plug-ins from the plug-ins folder and relaunched the app?  Have you tried creating a new project with fresh settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zac,

Yes. I have tried both and they have no effect.

Thanks,

Gene

Gene A. Grindstaff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, so it sounds like this is more of a general issue, and not caused by plug-ins.  The general non-SDK forum would be a better place to get more input.  I personally have never heard of this happening.

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines